Really good overview of Twitter strategy
Succinct and helpful guide
Laurence explains how to use Twitter effectively on a step by step basis and the material is easy to follow and understand.
This course was not only informative but interesting and, like a good novel, had my attention from beginning to end. I didn't click the 'resume later' button once and followed to the very end at one sitting. I plan to be a Twitter user soon. You made it look manageable - thank you!
Lots of good information here, especially fro beginners. A few more screen shots of a Twitter page / feed would have been useful, but generally an excellent course.
I found this course to be very informative. I've been using Twitter "seriously" for the past two years. And I still learned some new things by watching this course. Especially, about Twitter Moments which is a Twitter feature I haven't even bothered to try yet. There were some great suggestions and tips in this course that I'm eager to try out in creating my own Twitter Moments for my Books. Also, I always had that question in the back of my mind, how many people is too many to follow before I might get blocked/suspended on Twitter and so have been very conservative in my following, following around 5-10 people a day. This course suggests one should follow at least 20 people a day! Great to know. Thank you for all the great information. I can't wait to put it to good use.
I like the fact that the videos were short and to the point. This made it easier to stay focused and to follow along. Also, it's good to know that I don't have to search through a long video just to find the point I left off at; I can just replay the video since it's short enough that I don't have to loose valuable time. Very well done and easy to understand.
I have gained a wealth of knowledge on tweeting and how it can draw the attention of diverse readers to my books, this workable tool is great for marketing.
I highly recommend this course, both for Twitter newbies and for those who (like me) have been using Twitter for a while, but have been missing a lot of its potential for authors. Laurence focuses on the essentials of Twitter as a marketing tool, clearly outlining how to build up followers, how to engage with those followers, how to use tools within Twitter and those provided by third parties to fine-tune your Twitter use, to analyse the effectiveness of your Twitter activity and to save time and monitor notifications. I always wondered about the etiquette of responding to notifications on Twitter – now I know what's expected and how to manage it. I love the real world examples provided from the experience of Books Go Social and of trainer himself, the unbiased verdict given on Twitter Ads for book sales (don't bother) and all of the useful ideas and inspiration (cake deliveries from Twitter? –yes, please!!).
This course provides excellent information about Twitter for anyone - beginner, intermediate, or even fairly advanced.
Barbara M Webb
I enrolled In this course at a time when I launched a six hours a day writing campaign for my novel.and this lasted four to five months. As a result I kept starting and stopping the Twitter Course. This resulted in my repeating sessions thus reinforcing the information, a good side effect. The course covers information for beginners which I listened to repeatedly as well as advanced tecniques. The segments are sufficiently bite-sized so as not to overwhelm,no doubt a result of Laurence's vast experience with Twitter. I am now going to focus on developing lists of authors. I would also like to experiment with "Twitter Moments". A point that I found eye- opening is that only 1% of your followers may see your tweets at any one time. A case for repeating tweets within the rules of Twitter. There are many such pointers that are useful. I'm sure I will return again and again to the information offered in this course. Of course I should add that I am a Twitter convert, and like the medium!! Thank you Laurence for an excellent course.
A wealth of information on using twitter to engage with authors and readers. Best tactics to use and those to avoid. Great primer.
A complete course for the beginner to the mediocre. Quick, precise, logical, pertinent and useful. Thank you.
I hesitated to open a Twitter account. Unfamiliarity was primarily driving me to stay away from it. Having gone through this course and the potential it offers for Authors, I am into it... Thank you!
Valuable information in a short compact presentation!
A great deal of good information for the technologically challenged as well as those looking to take their knowledge to the next level.
Author & Digital
Laurence O'Bryan, has been training authors, and others, in digital marketing since 2012. He is also a published author.
Laurence was published by Harper Collins globally, and by ten other publishers in translation. His first novel, The Istanbul Puzzle, won the Southern California Writers Conference Best Novel award in 2007.
Laurence founded BooksGoSocial.com and this training site to help other authors get discovered.
His background includes over thirty years in sales, sales management, marketing and training.
If you have any questions email: email@example.com
"TWITTER IS ONE OF THE KEY TOOLS FOR AUTHORS TO FIND READERS THESE DAYS. BUT IT CAN TAKE A LONG TIME FOR AUTHORS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT EFFECTIVELY. I'VE BEEN USING TWITTER SINCE 2009, AND I'VE DISCOVERED THAT A LOT OF THE GENERAL WISDOM ABOUT TWITTER IS WRONG. TWITTER CAN SELL BOOKS, BUT LIKE MANY THINGS, IT'S HOW YOU DO IT THAT COUNTS,"
Laurence O'Bryan, author & online book marketing expert who has published three books traditionally and self published two others and has worked with over 7,500 authors to help them achieve their dreams.
Laurence O'Bryan is an expert in digital marketing whose accomplishments include:
- Masters in Marketing from Herriot Watt University
- Graduate with Distinction in Training Course Development
- U.S. Trained Course Facilitator
- 30 years experience in IT sales, sales management and marketing. Worked targeting businesses and consumer sales, managing teams up to 25
- Taught sales, marketing, and digital marketing to writers at International conferences & the Irish Writers Center, Ireland's leading writers center, where he is now a Director
- Became Director of the College of Digital Marketing at City Colleges in Dublin in 2013.
He is also:
- An author who has been on the inside of the publishing industry and knows how it works
- A #1 Amazon Best Selling Author, in two categories.
- He spent ten years trying to get published, until he started a blog and Twitter account in 2010
- He got a three-book deal from Harper Collins 11 months later
- He earned out his advance in foreign rights sales before his first book was published
- He sold the option for his first book to a Hollywood production company.
LAURENCE O'BRYAN IS UNIQUELY QUALIFIED, AS A PUBLISHED AUTHOR AND MARKETING EXPERT, TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT USING TWITTER TO SELL YOUR BOOK.
AND THERE'S MORE...
- Laurence founded BooksGoSocial in January 2013 to help authors get discovered
- He has helped market over 7,500 books through BooksGoSocial mainly from U.S. based authors
- He has received a long list of written and video based testimonials from authors he has helped
- He founded the Dublin Writers Conference in 2015. It features acclaimed writers from all over the world
- He has overseen growth to over 700,000 in Twitter followers & manages Facebook groups & pages with over 50,000 members.
Video Training in each aspect of Twitter for authors
Discussion Forum Online
Fast track material so you are not overloaded
No padding, just what you NEED to learn FAST
Content that will fast track any author with little experience of Twitter to learn how to use it right
Content that WILL HELP people experienced at Twitter to fill in the gaps in what they have been doing
Content that will UPGRADE any author's Twitter expertise fast
Access to Full Course Online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for you to learn at your own pace.
If "Master Class In Twitter For Authors" doesn't deliver on its promise you WILL receive a full refund. This Is A No Quibble Refund Policy!
This is your opportunity!
- Publishing has changed in the last 5 years. Learn the techniques you need that will help you succeed
- The market for ebooks is booming
- Learn the best ways to use Twitter to attract loyal readers
- Avoid the pitfalls of "The Book Marketing Moneypit"
- Get your story to the front of the line for readers.
- Find your perfect readers
- Discover what Twitter strategies and messages you need to sell your book.
And, last but not least, we are a Partner Member of The Alliance of Independent Authors, the leading independent author association in the world and adhere to their Code of Conduct, verified & enforced to ensure authors get value for money from service providers.
$69.00Master Class In Remembering All That You Learn
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Facebook For Authors
$99.00Master Class In Blogging For Authors With Free Blog Promotion
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Email Marketing For Authors
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Viral Marketing For Authors