SUCCINCT COURSE ON ADVANTAGES AND PITFALLS OF FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
Excellent course showing what to do and what to avoid if using Facebook advertising. The course offers the essentials with no padding.
BASIC COURSE ON FACEBOOK
The information was clear and concise. No flashy gimmicks. No humor. Just straightforward. "Just the facts, Ma'am." It took me about an hour to get thru all the modules. The name of the course is misleading. Master Class leads me to believe it is an advanced class on using FB, but actually, it is very basic information about groups and advertising.
This course is a great way to gather information and set specific goals for an author's digital marketing and social media accounts.
The course is excellent because of pointing the finger at essentials, because of not being pedantic: not overcharging with technical details and because of using insight rather than following technical data.
I actually learnt that social media plays an important role in marketing books. As well this medium helps to bring the readers directly to the books, we tend to promote.
A nice course to introduce authors to promote their books via Face Book. Thank you.
I found both ways to brush up my previous knowledge of Facebook as well as new factors to consider. This information will be invaluable to progress as an author.
Excellent, very helpful
Author & Digital
Laurence O'Bryan, has been training authors, and others, in digital marketing since 2012. He is also a published author.
Laurence was published by Harper Collins globally, and by ten other publishers in translation. His first novel, The Istanbul Puzzle, won the Southern California Writers Conference Best Novel award in 2007.
Laurence founded BooksGoSocial.com and this training site to help other authors get discovered.
His background includes over thirty years in sales, sales management, marketing and training.
"FACEBOOK IS ONE OF THE KEY TOOLS FOR AUTHORS TO FIND READERS THESE DAYS. I'VE BEEN USING FACEBOOK SINCE 2009, AND I'VE DISCOVERED THAT A LOT OF THE GENERAL WISDOM ABOUT FACEBOOK IS WRONG. FACEBOOK CAN SELL BOOKS, BUT LIKE MANY THINGS, IT'S HOW YOU DO IT THAT COUNTS,"
Laurence O'Bryan, author & online book marketing expert who has published three books traditionally and self published two others and has worked with over 7,500 authors to help them achieve their dreams.
Dramatically increase your chances of finding readers on Facebook
Save yourself from wasting lots of valuable time
Learn how to develop Facebook campaigns fast
Grow your Facebook following
Gain maximum exposure for your book
Learn how to efficiently use Facebook for communications
Learn how to efficiently use images and video on Facebook
Learn what to post for every occasion
Learn how to use Facebook Groups
Discover the tactics that will put you on a level playing field with published authors, with a Facebook marketing team behind them
Laurence O'Bryan is an expert in digital marketing whose accomplishments include:
- Masters in Marketing from Herriot Watt University
- Graduate with Distinction in Training Course Development
- U.S. Trained Course Facilitator
- 30 years experience in IT sales, sales management and marketing. Worked targeting businesses and consumer sales, managing teams up to 25
- Taught sales, marketing, and digital marketing to writers at International conferences & the Irish Writers Center, Ireland's leading writers center, where he is now a Director
- Became Director of the College of Digital Marketing at City Colleges in Dublin in 2013.
He is also:
- An author who has been on the inside of the publishing industry and knows how it works
- A #1 Amazon Best Selling Author, in two categories
- An experienced writer, short listed for Irish Crime Writer of the Year in 2012
- Translated into 11 languages and published by the world's leading publishers, including Harper Collins & Hachette
- Winner of the Best Novel Submitted Award at the Southern California Writers Conference 2007
- He spent ten years trying to get published, until he started a blog and Twitter account in 2010
- He got a three-book deal from Harper Collins 11 months later
- He earned out his advance in foreign rights sales before his first book was published
- He sold the option for his first book to a Hollywood production company
- He was paid for that option and for the option to be extended
LAURENCE O'BRYAN IS UNIQUELY QUALIFIED, AS A PUBLISHED AUTHOR AND MARKETING EXPERT, TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT USING TWITTER TO SELL YOUR BOOK.
AND THERE'S MORE...
- Laurence founded BooksGoSocial in January 2013 to help authors get discovered
- He has helped market over 7,500 books through BooksGoSocial mainly from U.S. based authors
- He has received a long list of written and video based testimonials from authors he has helped
- He founded the Dublin Writers Conference in 2015. It features acclaimed writers from all over the world
- He has overseen growth to over 750,670 in Twitter followers & manages Facebook groups & pages with over 30,000 members
If "Master Class In Facebook For Authors" doesn't deliver on its promise you WILL receive a full refund. This Is A No Quibble Refund Policy!
This is your opportunity!
- Publishing has changed in the last 5 years. Learn the techniques you need that will help you succeed
- The market for ebooks is booming
- Learn the best ways to use Twitter to attract loyal readers
- Avoid the pitfalls of "The Book Marketing Moneypit"
- Get your story to the front of the line for readers.
- Find your perfect readers
- Discover what Twitter strategies and messages you need to sell your book.
And, last but not least, we are a Partner Member of The Alliance of Independent Authors, the leading independent author association in the world and adhere to their Code of Conduct, verified & enforced to ensure authors get value for money from service providers.
$99.00Fast Track Basics Of Digital Marketing For Authors
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Viral Marketing For Authors
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Twitter For Authors
$12.50Master Class In Remembering All That You Learn
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Blogging For Authors
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Email Marketing For Authors