As an indie author, the importance of a mailing list and building your following is exponentially at a greater advantage the large the list is. But no one will tell you how to gain those sources. This course is chalk-full of ideas on how to set yourself apart from the others by making things "attractive" enough to gain a following and possibly have those said followers/readers help push the information you put out there, whether it's a cover reveal, a contest/giveaway, a new release, etc. Thanks for the insight. I knew I was on the right path, but this course has helped me speed things along a bit easier in order to gain a better, more devout and hopefully long-lasting readership.
Another excellent training module from Laurence.
Sarah (Sai Marie) Johnson
I've really enjoyed my master classes via BooksGoSocial and would fully recommend them to any author wanting to find new ways to expand their reach and knowledge.
Thank you, Laurence, for the opportunity to do this course in your free November offer. Very much appreciated. I learned quite a bit in the course and I am using mail Chimp so I feel I'm on the right track. I will get my web designer to put a landing page on my mail chimp as we're been directing people to my website from mail chimp. And I will look at putting in stories with photos I can use old photos of me as a child because my book is a non-fiction on my life. And when I travel in future if I do now doing this marketing it's tying me to the computer, and I love to travel and write. and I will do a competition and give a book away free. actually, if you're interested I have given my paperback book away, for free to people overseas by sending the book to them, via Amazon by changing the shipping address. Thank you for the course. Christine U. Cowin
Email marketing is a vital stepping stone for authors and can be used to reach out to readers everywhere. Mr. O'Bryan once again offers a course that is helpful to authors in marketing and public relation with established and potential readers. I really appreciate Mr. O'Bryan’s approach to helping authors. I l am also very grateful for the sincerity and dedication that I sense in his interaction with people. This behavior reflects his true desire to help people and at the same time provide services and fulfill the obligations of a business man. Mr. O'Bryan and his staff are there to help and go beyond the call of duty to provide assistance. I wish to personally thank him and his staff. Steve Leasock Author www.steveleasock.com
I found this course very instructive and insightful. I wish when I originally published my book in 2014 I was privy to this information. The instruction was clear and very instructive. The content was significant in preparing Authors to market their books. Unfortunately, I've been an avid reader and I came into the Publisher industry believing once you had a Agent and Publisher, all you had to do was continue writing and receive the royalties from your books. I know, that was very naive on my part. I've been a client of your company on several occasions and since I never received any statistical data on the results of the e-mail promotion of my books, I didn't understand whether it was advantageous or not. I consider you a very good Instructor and encourage you to do more. Thank you for an informative lecture.
Concise, professional, extremely helpful. I could go on and on with praise, but I'm off to make my email plan. Very helpful course, as always, and I highly recommend it to any author needing some guidance in this field. Well done. :-)
An excellent coverage of the relevant information for authors intending to use email marketing.
This course helped me see what I'd been doing right with my email marketing strategy and showed me what I needed to do to refine my plan and take it to a new level.
I have had a newsletter for over a year now. I have been trying various different ways of producing the newsletter and getting the words out. Whilst doing this course I have been putting the principles into practice and my open rate and click rate have both gone up. Excellent advice which is put forward in an easy to understand way. I am more than happy to recommend this course
Informative in each section to set up my email marketing plan. Able and revisit each section so the material can really sink in. I would recommend this for any author that wants to grow their fan base.
One error noted (if taking this section at face value): Cosiderable instead of Considerable. Otherwise,I'm doing what is wanted, with mixed results.
De Chao Peterson
It was informative and the instruction direct easy to implement.
Author & Digital
Laurence O'Bryan, has been training authors, and others, in digital marketing since 2012. He is also a published author.
Laurence was published by Harper Collins globally, and by ten other publishers in translation. His first novel, The Istanbul Puzzle, won the Southern California Writers Conference Best Novel award in 2007.
Laurence founded BooksGoSocial.com and this training site to help other authors get discovered.
His background includes over thirty years in sales, sales management, marketing and training.
If you have any questions email: email@example.com
"AN EMAIL LIST IS A CRITICAL PART OF YOUR BOOK MARKETING.
YOU CAN LEARN THE LATEST TECHNIQUES, FOR BUILDING AND MANAGING AN EMAIL LIST, FAST, WITH THIS COURSE.
I WISH THIS COURSE WAS AVAILABLE WHEN I WAS STARTING OUT,"
LAURENCE O'BRYAN, AUTHOR & ONLINE BOOK MARKETING EXPERT WHO HAS WORKED WITH OVER 7,500 AUTHORS.
INTRODUCING: MASTERCLASS IN EMAIL MARKETING FOR AUTHORS
Laurence O'Bryan is an expert in digital marketing whose accomplishments include:
- Masters in Marketing from Herriot Watt University
- Graduate with Distinction in Training Course Development
- U.S. Trained Course Facilitator
- 30 years experience in IT sales, sales management and marketing. Worked targeting businesses and consumer sales, managing teams up to 25
- Taught sales, marketing, and digital marketing to writers at International conferences & the Irish Writers Center, Ireland's leading writers center, where he is now a Director
- Became Director of the College of Digital Marketing at City Colleges in Dublin in 2013.
He is also:
- An author who has been on the inside of the publishing industry and knows how it works
- A #1 Amazon Best Selling Author, in two categories.
- He spent ten years trying to get published, until he started a blog and Twitter account in 2010
- He got a three-book deal from Harper Collins 11 months later
- He earned out his advance in foreign rights sales before his first book was published
- He sold the option for his first book to a Hollywood production company.
LAURENCE O'BRYAN IS UNIQUELY QUALIFIED, AS A PUBLISHED AUTHOR AND MARKETING EXPERT, TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT USING TWITTER TO SELL YOUR BOOK.
AND THERE'S MORE...
- Laurence founded BooksGoSocial in January 2013 to help authors get discovered
- He has helped market over 7,500 books through BooksGoSocial mainly from U.S. based authors
- He has received a long list of written and video based testimonials from authors he has helped
- He founded the International Dublin Writers Conference in 2015. It features acclaimed writers from all over the world
- He has overseen growth to over 700,000 in Twitter followers & manages Facebook groups & pages with over 50,000 members.
- Video Training + Worksheet Material To Complete
- Discussion Forum Online
- Fast track material so you are not overloaded with material you DON'T need
- No padding, just what AUTHORS NEED to learn, FAST
- Content that will fast track any author with little experience of email marketing to learn how to get their email marketing right
- Content that WILL HELP authors experienced at email book marketing to fill in the gaps in what they have been doing
- Content that will UPGRADE any author's email marketing expertise fast
- Guidance On creating your OWN EMAIL MARKETING PLAN
- A PLAN you can work WITHOUT needing to pay anything extra
- A PLAN that will set you up for long term success
- Access to Full Course Online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for you to review
- You can take this course when you want
- No deadlines for completion
AND IT'S 100% Risk-FREE
If "MasterClass in Email Marketing for Authors," doesn't deliver on its promise you WILL receive a full refund. This Is A No Quibble Refund Policy!
If you're an author who wants to see their book selling, here's why you need to act on this right now.
This is the golden age for all writers to sell books
Insider knowledge is essential to success
This course is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have a proven author marketing expert walk you through the email marketing process
Because of recent industry upheavals, now is the perfect opportunity for authors to market their own books
And, last but not least, we are a Partner Member of The Alliance of Independent Authors, the leading independent author association in the world and adhere to their Code of Conduct, verified & enforced to ensure authors get value for money from service providers.
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Twitter For Authors
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Viral Marketing For Authors
$99.00Fast Track Master Class In Facebook For Authors
$69.00Master Class In Remembering All That You Learn
$99.00Master Class In Blogging For Authors With Free Blog Promotion