A Message For Every Author Who Wants To Master Storytelling:
"Our innate ability to tell stories not only makes the world evolve, but is the foundation of great, unforgettable books.
This extraordinary course will help all storytellers."
Laurence O'Bryan, Author & Online Book Marketing Expert Who Has Published Three Books Traditionally and Self Published Two Others.
Introducing: Master Class In Storytelling
What you will learn:
- Master the art of storytelling
- What is a story
- What is a storyteller
- How to harness your innate storytelling vocation
- What is the value of stories
- What stories do for us
- What are the storyteller's responsibilities
- What you need to do to create great stories
Who is Ken Atchity?
Ken Atchity, on the set of
"Angels in the Snow"
Ken Atchity is a best-selling author, writing coach and L.A. based movie producer whose accomplishments include
- Former professor of comparative literature and teacher of creative writing at Occidental College and UCLA
- Fulbright Professor at the University of Bologna
- Produced nearly 30 films in the past 25 years for major studios, television broadcasters, and independent distribution.
- His documentary special for Discovery Channel, based on the New York Times bestseller “The Kennedy Detail” by Jerry Blaine & Lisa McCubbin, was nominated for an Emmy.
- Has worked in nearly every part of the entertainment and publishing industries
- Nearly two dozen of his clients have been NYT Bestsellers.
He is also:
- An author who has been on the inside of the publishing industry and knows how it works
- An author of over 20 nonfiction books and novels
- An experienced writing coach who has helped literally hundreds of writers to find a market for their work by bringing their craft to the level of their ambition and vision
- He was a book columnist for The Los Angeles Times Book Review
- He is the founder and co-editor of DreamWorks: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Dreams and the Arts
This Master Class In Storytelling shares a lifetime of secrets learned by, and from, the most successful writers and creative industry professionals globally.
Ken Atchity is uniquely qualified, as a best-selling author and writing coach, to help you understand everything you need to know and do to master the power of storytelling.
- Ken Atchity is the author of these six best-selling guides for writers:
Here's Exactly What You're Going To Get With The Master Class In Storytelling:
- Video Training that will change your attitude
- A Discussion Forum Online
- Fast track material so you are not overloaded with material you DON'T need
- No padding, just what AUTHORS NEED to learn, FAST
- A guide to removing the roadblocks to your success as a storyteller
- A program that will set you up for long-term success
- Access to Full Course Online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You can take this course when you want
- No deadlines for completion
- Additional Support, If You Take That Option
- Please see the list of modules further down the page for even more detail!
Total Retail Value: $199 - for the basic course - BUT YOU WON'T PAY THAT
AND IT'S 100% Risk-FREE!
If MasterClass In Sorytelling doesn't deliver on its promise you WILL receive a full refund, This Is A No Quibble Refund Policy!
Special Pricing When You Order Now
The total value of what you're getting today is $199, for the course. But the good news is you are NOT going to pay that price.
Because I know what it's like to struggle, when you're an outsider in the industry, and because I want to do everything I can to help you succeed, TODAY we're giving you everything listed at a special price of just $99! That's right, that a 50% discount for a LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Order Now Below!
Claim your copy of this exciting and informative NEW Master Class from Ken Atchity!
Total Value: $199 - for the basic course, but you won't pay that price. Your price is $99.
P.S. Never before have you had such a unique opportunity to have this PROVEN expert take you by the hand and help you get in the right mindset to write great stories.
This introductory price of $199 is a "Buy it NOW before it's gone" offer... so act now!
We are a Partner Member of The Alliance of Independent Authors, the leading independent author association in the world and adhere to their Code of Conduct, verified & enforced to ensure authors get value for money from service providers.
Dr. Ken Atchity (Yale Ph.D.), author of over 20 nonfiction books and novels, has spent his lifetime helping writers get started with and improve their careers and has worked in nearly every part of the entertainment and publishing industries. He’s produced nearly 30 films in the past 25 years for major studios, television broadcasters, and independent distribution. His documentary special for Discovery Channel, based on the New York Times bestseller “The Kennedy Detail” by Jerry Blaine & Lisa McCubbin, was nominated for an Emmy. Nearly two dozen of his clients have been NYT Bestsellers.
As professor of comparative literature and teacher of creative writing at Occidental College and UCLA, he helped literally hundreds of writers find a market for their work by bringing their craft and technique to the level of their ambition and vision. During his academic career, Ken also served as Fulbright Professor to the University of Bologna, Italy, book columnist for The Los Angeles Times Book Review, and founder and co-editor of DreamWorks: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Dreams and the Arts.
Films he’s produced include “Gospel Hill” (starring Danny Glover), “The Madams Family: The Truth about the Canal Street Brothel” (Ellen Burstyn), “Joe Somebody” (Tim Allen), “Life or Something Like It” (Angelina Jolie), “Hysteria” (Maggie Gyllenhaal,), “Erased” (Aaron Eckhart), and “Angels in the Snow” (Kristy Swanson).
Ken’s books include A Writer’s Time, Writing Treatments That Sell, How to Publish Your Novel, and How to Escape Lifetime Security and Pursue Your Impossible Dream: A Guide to Changing Your Career; as well as Seven Ways to Die (with William Diehl), The Messiah Matrix, and Brae Mackenzie.