Helpful reminders of learning process
Helpful reminders of learning process
Founder BooksGoSocial & the Dublin Writers Conference
About the Instructor
I founded BooksGoSocial.com in 2013 after being traditionally published, by Harper Collins, and translated into 10 languages. I found myself with a huge online following and decided to help other authors find readers.
Before getting published I was the international sales director for a software company. I spent 25 years in sales, sales management and training. I was teaching sales and marketing skills from 1998 in London, trained as a facilitator in Phoenix, Arizona, in 2005 and also gained a facilitation qualification in Dublin in 2012.
I am a board member of the Irish Writers Center, a committee member of the Irish Writers Union and the founder of the Dublin Writers Conference.
I live in Dublin, near the Dublin mountains, from where I commute to our office in the literary heart of the city.
A Message For Every Author Who Wants To Make Their Dreams Come True:
"If you want to make the most of any training take this course."
Laurence O'Bryan, Author & Online Book Marketing Expert Who Has Published Three Books Traditionally and Self Published Two Others And Has Worked With Over 3,500 Authors To Help Them Achieve Their Dreams.
Here's the situation you are in:
You don't know how to organize your time and your digital marketing activities so that you get the most out of it without getting side-tracked from your writing.
When you do a training course you want to make sure you use the material you learn.
There are so many high-cost courses, claiming they have the perfect answer, but you need to find something that delivers on its promise, at a reasonable price, which has been designed for authors, who need to stay productive at a low cost.
This course will help you to:
- Dramatically increase your chances of success because you will retain more of what you learn
- Stop sabotaging your marketing and writing efforts
- Save yourself from wasting lots of YOUR valuable time
- Learn how get the most out of your marketing efforts
Who Is Laurence O'Bryan?
Laurence O'Bryan during The Dublin Writers' Conference
Laurence O'Bryan is an expert in digital marketing whose accomplishments include:
- Masters in Marketing from Herriot Watt University
- Graduate with Distinction in Training Course Development
- U.S. Trained Course Facilitator
- 30 years experience in IT sales, sales management and marketing. Worked targeting businesses and consumer sales, managing teams up to 25
- Taught sales, marketing, and digital marketing to writers at International conferences & the Irish Writers Center, Ireland's leading writers center, where he is now a Director
- Became Director of the College of Digital Marketing at City Colleges in Dublin in 2013.
He is also:
- An author who has been on the inside of the publishing industry and knows how it works
- A #1 Amazon Best Selling Author, in two categories
- An experienced writer, short listed for Irish Crime Writer of the Year in 2012
- Translated into 11 languages and published by the world's leading publishers, including Harper Collins & Hachette
- Winner of the Best Novel Submitted Award at the Southern California Writers Conference 2007
Here's Exactly What You're Going To Get With The Master Class In Remembering All That You Learn:
- Video Training
- Discussion Forum Online
- Fast track material so you are not overloaded
- No padding, just what you NEED to learn
- Access to Full Course Online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for you to learn at your own pace
- Email Feedback On Your Plan, If You Take That Option
50% Off For A Limited Time (Total Retail Value: $25)!
$12.50 If You Order Today!
AND IT'S 100% Risk-FREE!
If the Remembering All That You learn doesn't deliver on its promise you WILL receive a full refund, This Is A No Quibble Refund Policy!
This is your opportunity!
- Publishing has changed in the last 5 years. Retain the techniques you need that will help you succeed.
And, last but not least, we are a Partner Member of The Alliance of Independent Authors, the leading independent author association in the world and adhere to their Code of Conduct, verified & enforced to ensure authors get value for money from service providers.