Best-selling author, writing coach, movie producer
About the Instructor
Dr. Ken Atchity (Yale Ph.D.), author of over 20 nonfiction books and novels, has spent his lifetime helping writers get started with and improve their careers and has worked in nearly every part of the entertainment and publishing industries. He’s produced over 30 films in the past 25 years for major studios, television broadcasters, and independent distribution. His documentary special for Discovery Channel, based on the New York Times bestseller “The Kennedy Detail” by Jerry Blaine & Lisa McCubbin, was nominated for an Emmy. Nearly two dozen of his clients have been NYT Bestsellers.
As professor of comparative literature and teacher of creative writing at Occidental College and UCLA, he helped literally hundreds of writers find a market for their work by bringing their craft and technique to the level of their ambition and vision. During his academic career, Ken also served as Fulbright Professor to the University of Bologna, Italy, book columnist for The Los Angeles Times Book Review, and founder and co-editor of DreamWorks: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Dreams and the Arts.
Films he’s produced include “Gospel Hill” (starring Danny Glover), “The Madams Family: The Truth about the Canal Street Brothel” (Ellen Burstyn), “Joe Somebody” (Tim Allen), “Life or Something Like It” (Angelina Jolie), “Hysteria” (Maggie Gyllenhaal,), “Erased” (Aaron Eckhart), and “Angels in the Snow” (Kristy Swanson).
Ken’s books include, Sell Your Story To Hollywood: Writer's Pocket Guide to the Business of Show Business, A Writer’s Time, Writing Treatments That Sell, How to Publish Your Novel, and How to Escape Lifetime Security and Pursue Your Impossible Dream: A Guide to Changing Your Career; as well as Seven Ways to Die (with William Diehl), The Messiah Matrix, and Brae Mackenzie.
A Message For Every Author Who Wants To Make Their Dreams Come True:
"Keeping your spirits up is a funny, life changing and unmissable online course. If you want to recover from writer's block, stay on track and achieve your dreams this course is for you.
I genuinely wish this course was available when I was starting out."
Laurence O'Bryan, Author & Online Book Marketing Expert Who Has Published Three Books Traditionally and Self Published Two Others And Has Been Writing Almost Every Day Since 2000.
Introducing: Master Class In Achieving Your Dreams
This course is NOT a content-driven course - it's ATTITUDE driven. It's coaching for your spirit that will help you to:
- Make the most out of your talents
- Keep your spirits up when the going gets tough
- Get started and keep going
- Get in a proper mood for getting your work done
- Leverage your attitude, a writer's best asset
- Keep your ego healthy
- Keep your psyche positive
- Have a happy and productive creative life
- Get ready for all the "stuff" folks can throw at you
Who is Ken Atchity?
Ken Atchity, on the set of
"Angels in the Snow"
Ken Atchity is a best-selling author, writing coach and L.A. based movie producer whose accomplishments include
- Former professor of comparative literature and teacher of creative writing at Occidental College and UCLA
- Fulbright Professor at the University of Bologna
- Produced nearly 30 films in the past 25 years for major studios, television broadcasters, and independent distribution.
- His documentary special for Discovery Channel, based on the New York Times bestseller “The Kennedy Detail” by Jerry Blaine & Lisa McCubbin, was nominated for an Emmy.
- Has worked in nearly every part of the entertainment and publishing industries
- Nearly two dozen of his clients have been NYT Bestsellers.
He is also:
- An author who has been on the inside of the publishing industry and knows how it works
- An author of over 20 nonfiction books and novels
- An experienced writing coach who has helped literally hundreds of writers to find a market for their work by bringing their craft to the level of their ambition and vision
- He was a book columnist for The Los Angeles Times Book Review
- He is the founder and co-editor of DreamWorks: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Dreams and the Arts
This is why keeping your spirits up during the writing process is so important:
"What good is knowledge or technique if your spirits are down and you can't get started, or keep going?" said Norman Mailer.
“A Master Class In Achieving Your Dreams,” shares a lifetime of secrets learned by and from the most successful writers and creative industry professionals.
Ken Atchity is uniquely qualified, as a best-selling author and writing coach, to help you understand everything you need to know and do to achieve your dreams and become a successful author.
- Ken Atchity is the author of these six best-selling guides for writers:
Here's Exactly What You're Going To Get With The "Master Class In Achieving Your Dreams :"
- Video Training that will change your attitude
- A Discussion Forum Online
- Fast track material so you are not overloaded with material you DON'T need
- No padding, just what AUTHORS NEED to learn, FAST
- A guide to removing the roadblocks to your success
- A program that will set you up for long-term success
- Access to Full Course Online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You can take this course when you want
- No deadlines for completion
- Additional Support, If You Take That Option
- Please see the list of modules further down the page for even more detail!
Total Retail Value: $199 - for the basic course - BUT YOU WON'T PAY THAT
AND IT'S 100% Risk-FREE!
If "MasterClass In Keeping Your Spirits Up" doesn't deliver on its promise you WILL receive a full refund, This Is A No Quibble Refund Policy!
Special Pricing When You Order Now
The total value of what you're getting today is $199, for the course. But the good news is you are NOT going to pay that price.
Because I know what it's like to struggle, when you're an outsider in the industry, and because I want to do everything I can to help you succeed, TODAY we're giving you everything listed at a special price of just $99! That's right, that a 50% discount for a LIMITED TIME ONLY.
If you're an author who wants to see their book selling, here's why you need to act on this right now.
- This is the golden age for writers to sell books
- Insider support is essential to success
- This course is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have a proven author-coaching expert walk you through the process of keeping your spirits up.
- In a crowded market, only those who have the right mentality can win.
Get Started Now
Go ahead, click the Start button below, and transform your potential into reality
Do it now before the price goes up
Don't miss this breakthrough online course.
Order Now Below!
Claim your copy of this exciting and informative NEW Master Class from Ken Atchity!
Total Value: $199 - for the basic course, but you won't pay that price. Your price is $99.
P.S. Never before have you had such a unique opportunity to have this PROVEN expert take you by the hand and help you get in the right mindset to achieve your dreams. Get in on this today before your competitors use it!
This introductory price of $99 is a "Buy it NOW before it's gone" offer... so act now!
- Publishing has changed in the last 5 years. Learn the mentality you need to succeed.
- The market for ebooks is booming
- Avoid the pitfalls of overthinking, overwriting, losing confidence, doubt, frustration, self imposed deadlines
- Get your story done and bring it in front of the readers
- Become immune to other people's negativity and criticism. This alone is worth the course fee.
And, last but not least, we are a Partner Member of The Alliance of Independent Authors, the leading independent author association in the world and adhere to their Code of Conduct, verified & enforced to ensure authors get value for money from service providers.